川海智库
首页报告专题
首页报告专题
首页/专题/世界银行

世界银行行业报告

收录报告 387 份最近更新 2026-07-27

North Macedonia: Escaping the Middle-Income Trap

世界银行银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
World Bank2026-07-0699 页

几内亚比绍经济更新报告:解锁生产力驱动的私营部门增长路径

世界银行银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
世界银行集团2026-07-0665 页

中国经济简报 – 2026 年7 月

世界银行宏观经济/中国经济银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
世界银行2026-07-1140 页

Adapting to Adversity: Poverty and Climate Risks in Latin America and the Caribbean

世界银行气候/环境/环保银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
World Bank2026-07-13188 页

中国经济简报 – 2026年7月

世界银行宏观经济/中国经济银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
世界银行2026-07-1340 页

FinSAC 2025 Review

世界银行金融/绿色金融/碳金融银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
世界银行2026-07-1384 页

Unlocking the Drivers of Learning for a Skilled Future: Insights from the Global Education Policy Dashboard

世界银行教育/职业教育/智慧教育/在线教育/教培银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
世界银行2026-07-1380 页

Comoros Economic Update: Making Remittances Work

世界银行银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
World Bank2026-07-1380 页

Myanmar Economic Monitor: Shock Amid Fragility

世界银行气候/环境/环保社会责任报告/可持续发展报告银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
World Bank2026-07-1380 页

WARM HOMES, COLD REALITIES: Housing Conditions and Energy Vulnerability in the European Union - BULGARIA I CROATIA I POLAND I ROMANIA - Insights from Recent EU-SILC Data

世界银行欧洲/欧盟银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
世界银行集团 (The World Bank Group)2026-07-1369 页

The AI Sandbox for Digital Learning in Saudi Arabia: Driving Socio-Economic Impact through AI Innovation in Education

世界银行人工智能/ChatGPT/AIGC/生成式AI创新/创业/创客教育/职业教育/智慧教育/在线教育/教培银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
World Bank2026-07-1351 页

Priorities for Education and Skills for Jobs in Honduras

世界银行就业教育/职业教育/智慧教育/在线教育/教培银行/开放银行/开放金融/智慧银行
World Bank2026-07-1312 页
上一页第 27 / 33 页下一页
陕ICP备2026019214号-1